Aluminium Carport | ADM 2020
Model to Download
Download the aluminium carport structure designed acc. to the ADM 2020 here and open it with the FEA software RFEM.
This model is used in the free webinar "ADM 2020 Aluminum Design in RFEM 6" on 25 May, 2022 (English).
Model Used in
- Views 206x
- Downloads 13x
- Updated 30 November 2022
- Number of Nodes 38
- Number of Lines 40
- Number of Members 33
- Number of Surfaces 2
- Number of Solids 0
- Number of Load Cases 3
- Number of Load Combinations 10
- Number of Result Combinations 0
- Total Weight 0.281 t
- Dimensions 6.096 x 3.172 x 4.267 m
Consideration of Heat-Affected Zone for Aluminium | Consideration of Heat-Affected Zone for Aluminium
This article shows you how to define different types of member transverse stiffeners in RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9. It also shows you how to consider them in the design as well as the calculation of members with 7 degrees of freedom.
Analysis and Design of Aluminium Structures in RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9 | Wed, 7 Sep, 2022 | 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM CET
When connecting tension-loaded components with bolted connections, it is absolutely necessary to consider the cross-section reduction due to the bolt holes in the ultimate limit state design. The Aluminum Design add-on facilitates this procedure by entering a member local section reduction.
- My beam has a continuous lateral support and therefore lateral torsional buckling (LTB) is not a concern. How do I define the effective length?
- How do I consider the strength of weld-affected zone for aluminum?
- How can I carry out case-related design for different load situations?
- The limit stress is activated, but my stress ratio is “non-designable” in the Stress-Strain Analysis add-on. What could be the reason?
- How do I define a member as a cantilever and not as supported at both ends for serviceability or deflection design?
- How do I create a user-defined Design Situation with my own chosen load combinations?
- Where can I find the materials for the corresponding National Annexes in RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9?
- How do I apply load on members that are non coplanar in RFEM 6?
- How do I apply wind load on members of open structures?
- I encountered a sharing violation while importing a dxf file into SHAPE‑THIN. What is the issue?