Reinforced Concrete Floor Slab
Model to Download
Model Used in
- Views 285x
- Downloads 31x
- Updated 12 July 2022
- Number of Nodes 8
- Number of Lines 8
- Number of Members 0
- Number of Surfaces 1
- Number of Solids 0
- Number of Load Cases 2
- Number of Load Combinations 0
- Number of Result Combinations 0
- Total Weight 27.000 t
- Dimensions 6.000 x 0.000 x 6.000 m
This article shows how the “Time-Dependent Analysis” add-on is integrated in RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9.
- I received an error message “Surface of incompatible type... (Surface in upper plane of building story must be of ‘Load transfer’ type)” when running the calculation. What is the reason?
- How can I efficiently define line hinges on several surfaces?
- My live load is less than or equal to 100 psf. How do I consider the reduced load factor in the ASCE 7 load combinations?
- I do not see the seismic load cases in my generated ASCE 7 load combinations (COs). How do I add them?
- How do I create an imperfection based on a mode shape in RFEM 6?
- How do I apply the ASCE 7 Orthogonal Directional Combination procedure (100% + 30% rule) to my seismic load in a static analysis?
- Why does the load wizard "Member Load from Area Load" give unnecessary concentrated loads?
- Why does the eHORA map of Austria give different snow loads than your Geo-Zone tool?
- How can I consider various wind profiles for various wind directions?
- Although all the member design checks have been fulfilled, I get the "Not Covered Reinforcement" result. What is the reason?