Bridge Model After Prestressing
Model to Download
Graduation Thesis 000456 | Analysis and Design Based on Building Information Modeling (BIM) Tools - Study of Bridge with Prestressed Beams on Lake Toho in Pahou
Model Used in
- Views 558x
- Downloads 94x
- Updated 18 July 2022
- Number of Nodes 749
- Number of Lines 775
- Number of Members 289
- Number of Surfaces 133
- Number of Load Cases 107
- Number of Load Combinations 1648
- Number of Result Combinations 7
- Dimensions 335.846 x 14.000 x 41.118 m
- Program Version 5.29.01
This article shows how the “Time-Dependent Analysis” add-on is integrated in RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9.
Analysis and Design Based on Building Information Modeling (BIM) Tools - Study of Bridge with Prestressed Beams on Lake Toho in Pahou
RF-/DYNAM Pro - Natural Vibrations Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Determination of Natural Frequencies and Mode Shapes
- I received an error message “Surface of incompatible type... (Surface in upper plane of building story must be of ‘Load transfer’ type)” when running the calculation. What is the reason?
- How can I efficiently define line hinges on several surfaces?
- My live load is less than or equal to 100 psf. How do I consider the reduced load factor in the ASCE 7 load combinations?
- I do not see the seismic load cases in my generated ASCE 7 load combinations (COs). How do I add them?
- How do I create an imperfection based on a mode shape in RFEM 6?
- How do I apply the ASCE 7 Orthogonal Directional Combination procedure (100% + 30% rule) to my seismic load in a static analysis?
- Why does the load wizard "Member Load from Area Load" give unnecessary concentrated loads?
- Why does the eHORA map of Austria give different snow loads than your Geo-Zone tool?
- How can I consider various wind profiles for various wind directions?
- In the case of stairs with a complicated geometry, it is often difficult to design welds by using the analytical methods. How can I do this with RFEM?