Model to Download
This model is used in the free webinar "Most Frequently Asked Questions Answered by Dlubal's Support Team" on October 6, 2022 (English, October 4, 2022, in German).
Model Used in
- Views 191x
- Downloads 10x
- Updated 5 October 2022
- Number of Nodes 31
- Number of Lines 25
- Number of Members 25
- Number of Surfaces 0
- Number of Solids 0
- Number of Load Cases 0
- Number of Load Combinations 0
- Number of Result Combinations 0
- Total Weight 0.466 t
- Dimensions 4,000 x 4,000 x 2,010 m
This article looks at a practical use case of programming a 2D Truss Generator GUI with Python.
Most Frequently Asked Questions Answered by Dlubal's Support Team | Oct, 2022 | Tue, 4 Oct, 2022 | 2:00 PM - 2:30 PM CEST
Most Frequently Asked Questions Answered by Dlubal Support Team | Thu, Oct 6, 2022 | 2:00 - 2:30 CEST
- How can I efficiently define line hinges on several surfaces?
- Why does the load wizard "Member Load from Area Load" give unnecessary concentrated loads?
- How do I define effective lengths when designing steel members in RFEM 6?
- Is it possible to display the deformation analysis of a surface (limit 0.5‰)?
- The load distribution on my members looks different when using the Load Transfer surface vs. the Load Wizards. What is the reason?
- My beam has a continuous lateral support and therefore lateral torsional buckling (LTB) is not a concern. How do I define the effective length?
- I received an error message “Surface of incompatible type... (Surface in upper plane of building story must be of ‘Load transfer’ type)” when running the calculation. What is the reason?
- How do I include the overstrength factor(s) Ωo in the ASCE 7 load combinations?
- How do I include the overstrength factor(s), Ωo in the ASCE 7 load combinations?
- How do I include the redundancy factor(s) ρ in the ASCE 7 load combinations?