This structural analysis model available for download may be used for learning or testing purposes. There is no guarantee or liability for the accuracy or completeness of the model.
Model to Download
This model is used in the free webinar "Most Frequently Asked Questions Answered by Dlubal's Support Team" on January 12, 2023 (in English; on January 10, 2023, in German).
Model Used in
- Views 204x
- Downloads 6x
- Updated 30 January 2023
- Number of Nodes 68
- Number of Lines 33
- Number of Members 0
- Number of Surfaces 12
- Number of Solids 0
- Number of Load Cases 1
- Number of Load Combinations 0
- Number of Result Combinations 0
- Total Weight 3.342 t
- Dimensions 4.000 x 3.000 x 2.189 m
Important Principles in Wind Simulation
This article demonstrates how to start wind simulation in RWIND 2; the required input data and certain principles also need to be controlled.
Most Frequently Asked Questions Answered by Dlubal Support Team | Thu, Jan 12, 2023 | 2:00 - 2:30 CET
Most Frequently Asked Questions Answered by Dlubal's Support Team | January 2023 | Tue, Jan 10, 2023 | 2:00 PM - 2:30 PM CET
Online Training | Polish | Thu, 27 Aug, 2020 | 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM CEST | Online Training | EC 2 Concrete Design
- My old model is suddenly unstable. What can be the reason?
- When exporting my model from RFEM to RWIND, I get the message "Warning No. 7731 | Reading of logger file failed." What can I do to start the simulation in RWIND?
- RFEM and RSTAB crash at the moment of starting the program. I work with a 3D mouse. Where is the problem?