This structural analysis model available for download may be used for learning or testing purposes. There is no guarantee or liability for the accuracy or completeness of the model.
CLT and Timber Member Structure | NDS 2018
Model to Download
3D timber member structure including CLT and member design acc. to NDS 2018
Model Used in
- Views 577x
- Downloads 47x
- Updated 3 May 2023
- Number of Nodes 46
- Number of Lines 64
- Number of Members 6
- Number of Surfaces 14
- Number of Solids 0
- Number of Load Cases 4
- Number of Load Combinations 16
- Number of Result Combinations 0
- Total Weight 13.542 t
- Dimensions 8.382 x 3.048 x 11.735 m
When calculating regular structures, data input is often not complicated but time-consuming. Input automation can save valuable time. The task described in the present article is to consider the stories of a house as single construction stages. Data is entered using a C# program so that the user does not have to enter the elements of the individual floors manually.
RF-/JOINTS Timber - Timber to Timber Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Design of Direct Timber Connections According to Eurocode 5
RF-/TIMBER AWC Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Design of Timber Members According to ANSI/AWC NDS-2015 (US Standard)
- How can I connect surfaces to other surfaces or members in a hinged/semi-rigid way? What are Line Hinges and Line Releases?
- How is the dimension for an equivalent round section calculated in the Timber Design add-on?
- The load distribution on my members looks different when using the Load Transfer surface vs. the Load Wizards. What is the reason?