This structural analysis model available for download may be used for learning or testing purposes. There is no guarantee or liability for the accuracy or completeness of the model.
Model to Download
Parameterisation of the geometry of a steel triangular truss made from C-section members.
Model created by the Dlubal Latam engineering team. The model is also available as a parameterized block on the Dlubal Latam website.
- Views 294x
- Downloads 11x
- Updated 2 August 2023
- Block parameters editable dynamically
- Number of Nodes 10
- Number of Lines 15
- Number of Members 15
- Number of Surfaces 0
- Number of Solids 0
- Number of Load Cases 1
- Number of Load Combinations 0
- Number of Result Combinations 0
- Total Weight 0,031 t
- Dimensions 4,400 x 1,222 x 0,000 m
This article presents the linear critical load analysis of cross-sections in RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9.
- How can I import my RSECTION cross-section into RFEM 6/RSTAB 9?
- My beam has a continuous lateral support and therefore lateral torsional buckling (LTB) is not a concern. How do I define the effective length?
- The limit stress is activated, but my stress ratio is “non-designable” in the Stress-Strain Analysis add-on. What could be the reason?