International Mass Timber Conference
VenuePortland, OR, USA
The International Mass Timber Conference is the largest gathering of cross-laminated timber and other mass timber experts in the world, with a special focus on manufacturing and construction.
Visit us at booth #314!
Do you have any questions about our products or which are best suited for your design projects? Contact us via phone, email, chat or forum or search the FAQ page, available 24/7.
In addition to the standardized gamma method, you can display semi-rigid composite beams as a framework model.
Influence of Shear Deformation on Total Deformation for Single-Span Beams with Rectangular Cross-Section
- In RF-/TIMBER AWC and RF-/TIMBER CSA, I receive the error that says torsion limit exceeded. How do I bypass this error message?
- How can I design dowel-laminated timber (DLT) or nail-laminated timber (NLT) in RFEM?
- How can I perform a stability analysis for a tapered member?
- How can I model a timber panel wall with RFEM?
- In RF-/TIMBER AWC and RF-/TIMBER CSA, I receive the Error 49927 and Error 54089 respectively which says the cross-section is not permitted. Why can I not design this section in the module?
- Is it possible to perform fire resistance design of cross-laminated timber panels in RF‑LAMINATE?
- How can I consider the flexibility of a continuous beam with slotted dowel connections?
- Is it possible to perform a detailed analysis of connections, supports, or reinforcements of cross‑laminated timber plates in RF‑LAMINATE?
- Does the RF‑LAMINATE program consider the shear correction factor for cross-laminated timber plates?
- In spite of having defined average regions, they are not considered in the design in RF‑LAMINATE Surfaces. Which setting did I overlook?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids, and contact elements