- The training provides solutions to current questions.
- Numerous hands-on exercises on the PC complement well-founded knowledge with practical know-how.
- Modern training room and first class technical equipment guarantee a pleasant working atmosphere.
- Our speakers have many years of practical experience and are experts in their field.
- Gain valuable program insight for increased company efficiency and decreased overhead costs.
Online RFEM Training | Basic
Online Training Information
Why Attend the Training?
Expand your knowledge to work more efficiently and effectively with the Dlubal Software online training.
ContentBasic training on the structural FEA software RFEM
|-||Introduction to the structural analysis software|
|-||Overview of important features|
|-||Detailed workflow with relevant design examples|
|-||Question and answer opportunities|
|-||Information about Dlubal Software products|
Cost250,00 Euro incl. tax
RequirementsThe online training requires a fast and reliable internet connection (i.e. DSL) and a speaker/microphone audio option (i.e. computer or phone headset). Each participant will receive a link to the recorded live training and a PDF version of the training manual. This material contains all topics covered during the online training.
- The minimum enrollment for the training is two participants.
- The training is held in English.
- Each participant will receive a certificate of completion for the hours attended (i.e. PDH).
Do you have any questions about a group training course? Contact us via phone, email, chat, or forum.
If you are interested in a specific topic not included in a group training, consider an Individual Training.Individual Training
"I have watched the webinar recording "Design of Cross-laminated Timber Panels (CLT) According to Eurocode 5" on YouTube and I am impressed by about the program and the very good presentation.
When calculating a surface model, the internal forces are determined separately for each finite element. Since the element-by-element results usually represent a discontinuous distribution, RFEM performs smoothing of the internal forces.
Determination, implementation and displaying wind flow around structures/objects using digital wind tunnel.
The calculation is now optimized utilizing a multi-core processor technology. It enables parallel calculations of linear load cases and load combinations by several processors without additional demands on the RAM: The stiffness matrix has to be created only once. Thus, even large systems can be calculated with the fast direct solver.
For models where many load combinations have to be calculated, several solvers (one per core) are started in parallel. Each solver then calculates a load combination. This leads to a better utilization of the cores.
The development of the deformation is displayed in a diagram during the calculation. This allows for good assessment of the convergence behavior.
- Do you provide a free viewer to open the RFEM or RSTAB files?
- Does it make any difference if I model a flush beam as a "Rib" or as a "Result Beam"?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2018 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- In RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces, I obtain a high amount of reinforcement in relation to a lever arm that is almost zero. How is such a small lever arm of internal forces created?
- How can I display membrane stresses in the results of RF‑STEEL Surfaces?
- How does the "Orthotropic Plastic" material model work in RFEM?
- When converting from the manual definition of reinforcement areas to the automatic arrangement of reinforcement according to Window 1.4, the result of the deformation calculation differs, although the basic reinforcement has not been modified. What is the reason for this change?
- I would like to define a line support with ineffective tension and apply the tension force on this line by using a nodal support instead. Why does the line support still receive a tension force?
- Why do I get a discontinuous area in the distribution of internal forces? In the area of the supported line, the shear force VEd shows a jump, which does not seems to be plausible.
- How is it possible to make factorized combinations of a dead load in the context of form‑finding?