- The online training provides solutions to current questions.
- Our speakers have many years of practical experience and are experts in their field.
- Gain valuable program insight for increased company efficiency and decreased overhead costs.
- You have no additional costs for travel, accommodation, etc.
RFEM 6 | Dynamic Analysis and Seismic Design According to EC 8
Online Training Information
Why an online training?
Online group training sessions provide the opportunity to gain expert knowledge and to ensure you’re getting the most out of your Dlubal programs.
Date | Time
ContentOnline Training on Seismic Design According to Eurocode 8 Using the FEA Program RFEM
In this training, you will learn the basics of dynamic analysis and the most important verification methods for seismic design. Using a practical example, the multi-modal response spectrum analysis and its implementation in RFEM and the associated dynamic analysis add-ons will be explained. During the training, each participant can ask questions via chat at any time.
Price195.00 EUR net, excluding VAT
|-||Explanation of the standards|
|-||Overview of possible design methods acc. to DIN EN 1998-1-1 (2020) compared to DIN EN 1998-1-1 (2021)|
|-||Multi-modal response spectrum analysis|
|-||Practical example 1: response spectrum analysis|
|-||Dynamic actions on structures|
|-||Introduction to the building model|
- Participation certificate
- Training presentation (PDF)
- RFEM model examples
- Training video recording
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Stefan Frenzel
Product Engineering & Customer Support
Mr. Frenzel is responsible for the development of products for dynamic analysis. He also provides technical support for customers of Dlubal Software.
Stefan Hoffmann, M.Sc.
In the Customer Support Dept., Mr. Hoffmann is handling requests of our users.
Do you have any questions about a group training course? Contact us via phone, email, chat, or forum.
If you are interested in a specific topic not included in a group training, consider an Individual Training.Individual Training
"I have watched the webinar recording "Design of Cross-laminated Timber Panels (CLT) According to Eurocode 5" on YouTube and I am impressed by about the program and the very good presentation.
- Is it possible to display or export certain results over a period of time from the time history calculation in RF‑DYNAM Pro - Forced Vibrations?
- In RF‑/DYNAM Pro, the "From self-weight of structure" option is available in a mass case. Is it always necessary to activate this option in order to consider the dead load of the structure?
- Is the German National Annex 2021-07 to Eurocode 8 available in RFEM 5/RSTAB 8?
- Can I export a response spectrum from RFEM 6 and use it in RFEM 5, for example?
- How can I neglect masses in my modal analysis in RFEM 6 / RSTAB 9?
- How can I analyze the failure of an object, such as a column, in my modal analysis?
- Where can I adjust the standardization of a mode shape in RFEM 6 / RSTAB 9?
- Why do the results in a modal analysis differ between the initial prestress and the surface load?
- How can I perform an earthquake analysis in RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9?
- How can I display mode shapes in RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9?
RFEM 6 structural analysis software is the basis of a modular software system. The main RFEM 6 program is used to define structures, materials, and loads of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, and members. The program also allows you to create combined structures as well as to model solid and contact elements.