We provide hints and tips to help you get started with the RFEM program.
SVT 001 | Copying with Drag & Drop
First Steps with RFEM
The Short Video Tutorial explains how to copy or move selected objects (e.g. members, surfaces, supports) in the FEA structural analysis software RFEM or the structural frame analysis program RSTAB by Dlubal in order to model the structure quickly and effectively.
Do you have any questions about our products or need advice on selecting the products needed for your projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
Models to Download
Knowledge Base Articles
Product Features Articles
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How can I move a member or a line by using Drag & Drop?
- How can I find out in which version of RFEM/RSTAB was the model saved?
- I have installed Rhino 7. When trying to export the model to RFEM, the data are not transferred. What do I wrong?
- I often edit the reinforcement provided by the program. Adjusting the reinforcement by using coordinates takes much effort and time if having several beams in the model. Is there any way to speed up the reinforcement editing?
- How do I display the load combination description according to an action category, such as "D, L, W," instead of "LC1, LC2, LC3"?
- I design timber components. The deformations of load combinations deviate from the manual calculation exactly by the factor of the material partial safety factor. Why?
- I cannot activate an add-on module by using a Remote Desktop. Can you explain the error message to me?
- How can I edit the list of parameters by using the COM interface?
- Which programs can I use to calculate and design power plants?
- Why do I get low supporting moments for a single-span beam? There is an eccentricity assigned to the single-span beam.