We provide hints and tips to help you get started with the RFEM program.
Webinar 3: BIM Integration and RFEM
First Steps with RFEM
Third presentation in #Dlubal_3PartWebinarSeries
00:00 min: Introduction
02:05 min: Overview about possible Workflows
07:55 min: Live Demo of the Revit-RFEM Interface
39:34 min: Live Demo of the Tekla-RFEM Interface
59:37 min: Short Overview about the other Interfaces
Dlubal Webinar what is bim BIM Building Information Modeling Revit Structural Analysis Structural Analysis Software Dynamic Analysis Design CAD FEA FEM Finite Elements Simulation Analysis Structural Engineering Construction Tekla 3D windows dynamic static Finite Elements analysis Steel Frame building Bentley dxf stp sdnf ifc building smart Webinar about Dlubal Software Webinar Dlubal Tutorial
Do you have any questions about our products or need advice on selecting the products needed for your projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
Models to Download
Knowledge Base Articles
Concrete on its own is characterized by its compressive strength. To have reinforced concrete, the participation of reinforcing steels contributes to it thanks to their resistance capacity both in compression and especially in traction.
Product Features Articles
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How can I get the member end forces to design the connections?
- How can I perform the design of the tension resistance of a smooth column in a smooth bucket column base, that is, the design against pulling out the column?
- I often edit the reinforcement provided by the program. Adjusting the reinforcement by using coordinates takes much effort and time if having several beams in the model. Is there any way to speed up the reinforcement editing?
- How do you define the descriptions of various reinforcement results,such as the required reinforcement?
- How are the creep and shrinkage for columns considered in RF‑CONCRETE Members?
- Why do I get such a small amount of reinforcement for the upstand beam? The amount of reinforcement for the downstand beams is significantly larger.
- Which filter settings should be selected in the material library for concrete in order to perform design in RF‑CONCRETE according to the Swedish National Annex? In RFEM, there is no Swedish standard group available for the selection.
- How can I export the reinforcement results from RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces to Excel?
- How can I display the vertical deformation of a column in state II? I cannot find this setting for the serviceability limit state design.
- The RF‑CONCRETE Columns add-on module cannot determine any sufficient reinforcement. However, the columns can be easily designed in a comparative calculation. Can you help us?