We provide hints and tips to help you get started with the RFEM program.
Webinar 1: Introduction to Analysis and Design (USA)
First Steps with RFEM
- Overview and features of RFEM and the design add-on modules
- Modeling, loading, generation of load combinations, and analysis of a multi-material structure in RFEM
- Reinforced concrete design per the ACI 318 utilizing RF-CONCRETE
- Steel member design per the AISC 360 utilizing RF-STEEL AISC
- Review of result output and printout report
Dlubal Webinar ACI 318 AISC 360 Concrete Structures Steel Structures Structural Engineering Structural Analysis Structural Analysis Software Dynamic Dynamic Analysis Design BIM Building Information Modeling CAD FEA FEM Finite Elements Webinar about Dlubal Software Webinar Dlubal Tutorial
- Product Description | Structural Analysis Program RFEM
- Structural Engineering Software for Reinforced Concrete Structures
- Add-on Modules for Reinforced Concrete Structures
- Steel Structural Analysis & Design Software
- Add-on Modules - Steel and Aluminum Structures
Do you have any questions about our products or need advice on selecting the products needed for your projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.