We provide hints and tips to help you get started with the RFEM program.
FAQ 004629 | Where can I find the RF‑COM/RS‑COM add-on module?
First Steps with RFEM
QuestionWhere can I find the RF‑COM/RS‑COM add-on module?
Using RF‑COM/RS‑COM, it is possible to create the RFEM/RSTAB models and write data. The same applies to load cases, load combinations, and result combinations.
To be able to use RF-COM/RS‑COM, you only need an editor, compiler, and basic programming knowledge. The supplied object library is easy to integrate into the editor.
For example, if you have Microsoft Excel, you have everything you need as the VBA editor is an integral part of it.
Do you have any questions about our products or need advice on selecting the products needed for your projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
Models to Download
Knowledge Base Articles
To determine the distance between two nodes or the angle between two objects without using the dimensioning function, you can also simply use the ‘Measure’ option on the ‘Tools’ menu. Here, you can also choose between various measure functions.
Product Features Articles
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How can I edit the list of parameters by using the COM interface?
- How can I use the "Connect Lines or Members" function via the COM interface?
- What are the StandardID and AnnexID of various National Annexes for the processing using the COM interface?
- Is it possible to create visibilities using the COM interface?
- How can I select objects via the COM interface?
- Where can I find the RF‑COM/RS‑COM add-on module?
- I get error messages when starting the COM examples of C#. What can I do?
- Can I define nonlinear support conditions via the COM interface?
- How can I open and close RFEM/RSTAB in the background via the COM interface?
- The *.dll and *.tlb files specific for COM were obviously not updated correctly, which caused problems. What can I do?