We provide hints and tips to help you get started with the RFEM program.
Documenting Results in the RFEM Printout Report
First Steps with RFEM
This webinar demonstrates how to create a verifiable printout report including graphics of surface and member results.
01:45 Documentation of result values on members
11:50 Documentation of surface results (required reinforcement)
19:50 Finalization of the printout report (insert header, cover, text block and graphic, etc.)
Do you have any questions about our products or need advice on selecting the products needed for your projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
Models to Download
Knowledge Base Articles
Member design programs (such as RF‑/STEEL EC3, RF‑/STEEL AISC, RF‑/STEEL AS etc.) provide not only numerical evaluation of designs in tabular form but also all extreme values in form of diagrams using member lengths in the graphic environment. In this case, the Results navigator specifies which result components are considered in the diagrams (for example, only ultimate limit state design, only serviceability limit state design, envelope of all designs, and so on).
Standard Roller Support (1:1 RFEM Modeling Ratio According to Workshop Drawings; © Rümmele Bauingenieur GmbH)
Product Features Articles
The extent of a printout report can be individually adjusted by means of selection criteria. You can create printout templates based on already existing printouts and reuse them globally for all design projects. In the case of graphical print presentations, there is the option of title boxes.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Is it possible to create a table of contents in the printout report?
- How can I display the color scale of a graphic in the printout report?
- How is it possible to record parameter lists and formulas in the printout report?
- For a tapered member, I get the error message "Invalid (incompatible) arrangement ...". What can I do?
- How can I teach the program that it automatically increases the longitudinal reinforcement when calculating the deflection of the slabs so that the specified deflection is met?
- I have defined a wind profile for RWIND Simulation up to a height of 100 m. Is the wind profile dependent on the size of the wind tunnel?
- As part of my bachelor thesis, I would like to integrate the RSTAB printout report into LaTeX. There, you can completely integrate a PDF document as shown in the viewer. This also works with any PDF document, but not with the printout report created by RSTAB. What could be the reason?
- I calculate the deformations at time 0 and at time infinite. The deformations at the time infinite seem plausible to me. The deformations at time 0 seem significantly smaller and therefore implausible. What is the reason?
- Does the program use different values of modulus of elasticity for different temperatures? How to activate it?
- How can I set the deformation coefficient kdef in the program?