We provide hints and tips to help you get started with the RFEM program.
T&T 001 | Modeling - Model Generator
First Steps with RFEM
This video shows how you can automatically create structures by specifying the most important parameters using model generators. As an example, a 3D hall including bracing is generated.
Write a Comment...
Do you have any questions about our products or need advice on selecting the products needed for your projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
Models to Download
3D steel hall
Example of Concrete
Timber Curved Glulam Structure
Modeling with RFEM 5 | 006 Truss Girder
Modeling with RFEM 5 | 007 Arched Structures
Modeling with RFEM 5 | 008 Cable Structures
Modeling with RFEM 5 | 004 Hinged Beam
Parametric Pipe Connection
Reinforced concrete building
Knowledge Base Articles
Product Features Articles
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How can I quickly cross the individual bays in a large model by using bracing?
- Is it worthwhile to calculate continuous beams with the structural analysis software RFEM or RSTAB?
- How can I import an IFC model into the RWIND Simulation environment?
- After I have opened a gable roof beam made of RX-TIMBER in RFEM/RSTAB, it is displayed with a gap in the ridge area. Does this affect the calculation?
- Is it possible to display the results of shear forces on a member in the horizontal plane?
- Are the Dlubal Software programs suitable for the analysis and design of hydraulic steel structures?
- How can I enter a member elastic foundation that only acts in one direction?
- I would like to enter a variable member load, but the load parameters are grayed out. What should I do?
- How do I display the nodal displacements graphically?
- How can I remove graphics from a printout report?