We provide hints and tips to help you get started with the RFEM program.
Top 5 Reasons for Dlubal Software
First Steps with RFEM
Welcome to Dlubal,
Who we are and why it is worth using our products and services, we show you with our TOP 5 reasons for Dlubal Software.
00:00 Innovative and powerful software
01:56 Professional and reliable support
02:20 Numerous webinars and interactive online training
02:56 Valuable and free content on our website
04:35 International and motivated team
Do you have any questions about our products or need advice on selecting the products needed for your projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
Models to Download
Knowledge Base Articles
The construction industry is increasingly digitized. Structural engineers, a smaller group in the construction industry, are not always considered as engineers who immediately join the latest trends. Often for good reason.
Product Features Articles
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- I would like to test the "XY" add-on module. Could you please send me a trial version?
- I would like to get the individual presentation of a program. What should I do?
- What is the difference between network and single-user licenses?
- I would like to calculate and design "temporary structures." What do I need for this?
- Which programs can I use to calculate and design power plants?
- What is the best way to consider steel fiber reinforced concrete with the structural analysis program RFEM?
- I would expect the results from my load combination (CO) set to a linear analysis to equal the summation of the results from my load cases (LC) also set to a linear analysis. Why do the results not match?
- Are the Dlubal Software programs suitable for the analysis and design of hydraulic steel structures?
- How do I display the nodal displacements graphically?
- In connection with the calculation according to the large deformation analysis, I get significantly smaller deformations than for the calculation according to the linear static or second-order analysis. How is this possible?