Check out these tips to help you get started with the RFEM program.
Section Properties Determination and Stress Analysis in RSECTION 1
First Steps with RFEM
This webinar shows how to use the RSECTION 1 program to determine section properties and perform a stress analysis.
02:10 Creation of a user-defined cross-section using a DXF template
24:05 Parameterization of the cross-section
40:25 Calculation of effective cross-sections, stress analysis
47:00 Evaluation/documentation in the printout report
Dlubal Webinar RSECTION 1 Steel Structures Stress Analysis Webinar on Dlubal Software Webinar Dlubal Tutorial Construction industry Civil engineering Structural engineer Structural Design structural engineer Structural analysis Structural Engineer Dlubal Software
- Presentation Slides to Webinar "Section Properties Determination and Stress Analysis in RSECTION 1" (PDF)
- Presentation Slides to Webinar "Model and Design Timber Structures in RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9" (PDF)
Do you have any questions about our products or which are best suited for your design projects? Contact us via phone, email, chat or forum or search the FAQ page, available 24/7.
Cross-Section Model for Webinar Design of Cold-Formed Steel Sections According to Eurocode 3
CSA S16:19 Stability Considerations and the New Annex O.2
The CSA S16:19 Stability Effects in Elastic Analysis method in Annex O.2 is an alternative option to the Simplified Stability Analysis Method in Clause 8.4.3. This article will describe the requirements of Annex O.2 and application in RFEM 6.
- The load distribution on my members looks different when using the Load Transfer surface vs. the Load Wizards. What is the reason?
- I received an error message “Surface of incompatible type... (Surface in upper plane of building story must be of ‘Load transfer’ type)” when running the calculation. What is the reason?
- My beam has a continuous lateral support and therefore lateral torsional buckling (LTB) is not a concern. How do I define the effective length?