Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Which stresses are most important for glass design consideration when using RF-GLASS?
- Where can I find the details of a layer composition in the RF‑GLASS add-on module?
- I would like to design a glass pane with temperature loads. In this case, a message appears saying that the load case includes the "temperature" surface loads types that are not transferred to the created temporary model. How can I consider the temperature loads?
- Is it possible to design a spherically curved glass pane in RF‑GLASS?
- How is the coupling stiffness determined in RF‑GLASS?
- A curved pane cannot be designed in RF‑GLASS. Why?
- Is it possible to set user-defined values of the standard in RF‑GLASS?
- Are there any programs or add-on modules specially developed for glass structures?
- When calculating a curved surface in RF‑GLASS, I get a message saying that the surface has more than 4 boundary lines and thus no layered FE mesh can be used. How can I avoid this message?
- Which result combinations can I design with the RF‑/JOINTS Pro program and what should I pay attention to?