Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Models to Download
Knowledge Base Articles
Product Features Articles
- Stress analysis of crane runways and welds
- Fatigue design of crane runways and welds
- Deformation analysis
- Plate buckling analysis for wheel load introduction
- Stability analysis for lateral torsional buckling according to the second-order analysis of torsional buckling (1D FEA element)
For design according to Eurocode 3 the following National Annexes are available:
- BS EN 1993-6/NA:2009-11 (United Kingdom)
- DIN EN 1993-6/NA:2010-12 (Germany)
- NBN EN 1993-6/ANB:2011-03 (Belgium)
- CYS EN 1993-6/NA:2009-03 (Cyprus)
- CSN EN 1993-6/NA:2010-03 (Czech Republic)
- SFS EN 1993-6/NA:2010-03 (Finland)
- NF EN 1993-6/NA:2011-12 (France)
- UNI EN 1993-6/NA:2011-02 (Italy)
- LST EN 1993-6/NA:2010-12 (Lithuania)
- NEN EN 1993-6/NB:2012-05 (Netherlands)
- NS EN 1993-6/NA:2010-01 (Norway)
- SS EN 1993-6/NA:2011-04 (Sweden)
In addition to the National Annexes (NA) listed above, you can also define a specific NA, applying user-defined limit values and parameters.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Is it necessary to enter the loads of a crane for each axle or wheel in the table of crane loads in Window 1.4?
- Is it possible to design a crane runway girder without stiffeners on supports in CRANEWAY?
- How can I model several simply supported beams in a row in CRANEWAY?
- I would like to use the CRANEWAY add-on module to design a suspension crane. Where are the design points 0, 1, and 2 for the stress analysis on the bottom flange and for the fatigue design?
How can I check the generated load combinations for different design situations in CRANEWAY?
- How can I introduce releases on the supports in the CRANEWAY program to prevent the effect of continuity?
- Is it possible to manually adjust detail categories or a stress cycle of the detail categories?
- How is it possible to optimize the calculation time in CRANEWAY?
- I am trying to manually check the deformations from the CRANEWAY add-on module. However, I obtain great deviations. How to explain the differences?
- How can I obtain internal forces, calculated in CRANEWAY, for a special x-location?