FAQ 004324 EN
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
- Does the program check the lap length of the vertical stirrups of a block foundation with smooth bucket sides?
- How is the static depth d calculated in the bending design of block foundations (calculation as equivalent beams)?
- What is the difference between the add-on modules RF‑/FOUNDATION and RF‑/FOUNDATION Pro?
- How can I enter the earth covering of a bucket foundation up to 10 cm below the top edge of the bucket in RF‑/FOUNDATION Pro?
- Which theoretical approaches are used in RF‑/FOUNDATION Pro for pocket foundations with rough bucket sides to divide the forces and moments and carry out the reinforcement layout?
- How do I activate the earth covering (permanent)? The corresponding check box is deactivated.
- I have activated the settlement calculation in FOUNDATION Pro, but cannot export the determined stiffnesses of nodal supports. Why not?
- Is it also possible to rotate a foundation about the Z‑axis in the RF‑FOUNDATION Pro add‑on module?
- Where in the FOUNDATION Pro add‑on module can I activate the design for limiting a gaping joint according to DIN 1054: 2010‑12 A 6.6.5?
- Is is correct that the allowable soil pressure has to be entered as the characteristic value in Window 1.1 General Data of FOUNDATION Pro? Will be the design value determined automatically?