FAQ 004460 EN
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Blast loads from high energy explosives, either accidental or intentional, are rare but may be a structural design requirement.
RF-/HOHLPROF add-on module for RFEM/RSTAB | Ultimate limit state designs of welded hollow section connections according to EC 3
RFEM add-on module RF-LOAD-HISTORY | Consideration of plastic deformations from previous load conditions
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/JOINTS Steel-DSTV | Standardized connections in steel buildings according to EC 3
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/TIMBER CSA | Design of members made of timber according to CSA 086 (Canadian standard)
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/FE-LTB | Lateral -torsional buckling analysis according to theory II. Order (FEM)
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- When comparing RF‑CONCRETE Columns with another design software, I get different results. How to explain the differences?
- The tables (or navigator) are not displayed despite activating the table window (or navigator). How to make them visible again?
- Why are certain model generators only displayed inactive/grayed out?
- I have problems with my printout report. The font is very large. In some cases, the columns overlap and the font is no longer legible.
- How is it possible to make factorized combinations of a dead load in the context of form‑finding?
- Is it possible to perform design without an additional reinforcement in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces?
- My aim is to mesh a circular hole plate in a mapped way. Is such a meshing possible in RFEM?
I have installed Halfen HDB 13.60 on my PC. The version does not seem to be compatible with RF-PUNCH Pro anymore. The interface does not work. I am using version 5.26.02 of RFEM.
- Do you have a list of FAQ in Excel, for example, to give us with an overview of the existing FAQ?
- Where can I find detailed information about orthotropy mentioned in the manual?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements