FAQ 004827 EN
- Online Manual RFEM: 4.20 Member Nonlinearities
- Online Manual RFEM | 4.14 Member Hinges - Nonlinearities
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
- How do I display some results of all load cases in the printout report, but other results of the selected load cases only?
- Where do I find the setting to specify the entered structural component as a "wall" or "slab"?
- Is it possible to transfer properties, such as the cross-section, or the surface thickness as well as the material of a surface, of an existing element to a new element?
- I would expect the results from my load combination (CO) set to a linear analysis to equal the summation of the results from my load cases (LC) also set to a linear analysis. Why do the results not match?
- How do I display the nodal displacements graphically?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2020 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- Why do I obtain great differences in results for both the deformation and the bending moments when applying inclination by using imperfection to a single member and an articulated set of members with the same total length?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2017 freely available, and can you send them to me?
When trying to import a model from AutoCAD into RFEM, I am getting the error message "3DSOLID or REGION entity detected. Those entities are written in binary format, so import is not possible."
What does this mean?
- Is it possible to perform automatic live load reduction in RFEM or RSTAB per the ASCE, IBC, or NBCC?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions