Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Models to Download
Knowledge Base Articles
Disproportionate Collapse Prevention Analyses for Mid-rise Cross-laminated Timber Platform-type Buildings
I-joists in Timber - Discussion of current design practice and implementation in structural analysis software
Product Features Articles
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How can I get the member end forces to design the connections?
- I cannot manage to correctly import the cross-section from a dxf file into the SHAPE‑THIN program, the imported cross-section is in a wrong plane. What can I do?
- I would like to calculate and design "temporary structures." What do I need for this?
- How can I create a drilled beam in RFEM?
- I have installed Rhino 7. When trying to export the model to RFEM, the data are not transferred. What do I wrong?
- How can I find out in which version of RFEM/RSTAB was the model saved?
- I have already divided my membrane roof into individual surfaces. Can I quickly create a cutting pattern from these surfaces?
- I cannot activate an add-on module by using a Remote Desktop. Can you explain the error message to me?
- I would like to import a large, curved surface from Rhino into RFEM, but I get the following error message: "Command: ExportToRFEM5. Nodes compare tolerance is set too low. You could adjust it by document units settings. Export error. Error to write data, message: Coordinate Z is out of range. Export to RFEM finished." How can I fix this error?
- I design timber components. The deformations of load combinations deviate from the manual calculation exactly by the factor of the material partial safety factor. Why?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements