FAQ 004933 EN
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
- How can I view the depth of the concrete compression zone in RF‑/CONCRETE?
- Why do I get such a small amount of reinforcement for the upstand beam? The amount of reinforcement for the downstand beams is significantly larger.
- How can I export the reinforcement results from RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces to Excel?
- When displaying my reinforcement, I use the "Values on Surfaces" option in the Results navigator. Is it possible to display additional information for the values?
- How can I change the colors of the graphical display of a reinforcement?
- Is it possible in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces to model a prefabricated slab or an element slab with different reinforcement layouts, for example, a reinforcement layer in a precast element and another reinforcement layer in the cast-in-place concrete extension?
- After entering the support widths in the RF-CONCRETE Members add-on module and starting the calculation, the following error message appears: "Support width too large!". What can I do?
- Is it possible to output the modulus of elasticity from element State II (calculation with RF-CONCRETE Deflect) element by element?
- I designed a wall with RF-CONCRETE Surfaces. On the outside and inside, the program shows me the same reinforcement amount [cm²/m]. Do I have to insert A s,top + A s,bottom by now? Or only one value (top or bottom)?
- Is the offset dimension or the anchoring length of the longitudinal reinforcement already considered in the reinforcement proposal?