Info Day Online 2018
- Dlubal Info Day online 2018 | Part 1: Calculation of shell structures with RFEM 5
- Dlubal Info Day online 2018 | Part 2: Continuous workflow in structural engineering for reinforced concrete structures with RFEM
- Dlubal Info Day online 2018 | Part 3: Analysis of steel connections in RFEM 5
- Dlubal Info Day online 2018 | Part 4: Tips and Tricks as well as Innovations in Dlubal Software
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
- Where can I find the materials for the corresponding National Annexes in RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9?
- How do I apply wind load on members of open structures?
- Is it also possible to use RF‑/TOWER Loading without the other TOWER add-on modules?
- I do not want to design a cross-section in the RF‑/STEEL EC3 add-on module. Can I quickly remove this cross-section from the selection?
- I have a roof structure resting on a steel column that runs to the foundations. The column runs through a perimeter wall that supports the false ceiling. A considerable part of the load from the roof is transferred to the wall. I want the steel column to carry all the vertical loads from the roof. How can I do it?
- I encountered a sharing violation while importing a dxf file into SHAPE-THIN. What is the issue?
- In RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces, I obtain a high amount of reinforcement in relation to a lever arm that is almost zero. How is such a small lever arm of internal forces created?
- How can I display membrane stresses in the results of RF‑STEEL Surfaces?
- What is the meaning of the superposition according to the CQC rule in a dynamic analysis??
- How is the automatic creation of c/t-parts carried out?