Assignment of Free Loads
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
In order to create a surface model with failing supports close to reality, an option called "Failure if contact perpendicular to surfaces failed" is available in RFEM 5 for contact solids under "Contact Parallel to Surfaces".
Analyses of the Structure-Soil Interaction of the Plate-Pile Foundation of a Social Building in the Floodplain of the Elbe River
Structural Analysis and Construction of a Road Bridge as a Reinforced Concrete Frame Bridge in the Course of B 79
Module Analysis and Design of the Steel Membrane Structure for the Roofing of the Sports Centre in Fürth
Design and Dimensioning of Silo Supporting Structure in Steel, Composite Steel and Reinforced Concrete Construction Considering Economic Efficiency
Locally Supported Reinforced Concrete Slab Covering Underground Garages - Surface Calculation Variant
Locally Supported Reinforced Concrete Slab Covering Underground Garages - Calculation Option with 2D Equivalent Frame
The number of degrees of freedom in a node is no longer a global calculation parameter in RFEM (6 degrees of freedom for each mesh node in 3D models, 7 degrees of freedom for the warping torsion analysis). Thus, each node is generally considered with a different number of degrees of freedom, which leads to a variable number of equations in the calculation.
This modification speeds up the calculation, especially for models where a significant reduction of the system could be achieved (e.g. trusses and membrane structures).
- How do I get the current authorization file for RFEM 5, RSTAB 8 and other stand-alone programs?
- Can I also use RWIND 2 with RFEM 5/RSTAB 8?
- I cannot create a new file. The menu item is grayed out. What can I do?
- Is it also possible to consider friction at nodal support in RFEM or RSTAB?
- Where in the Dlubal extranet can I download my RFEM / RSTAB authorization file?
- How can I display more information about member end hinges in a graphic?
- I have a model with crossing line releases/line hinges and I obtain implausible results.
- I deleted my shortcut from the viewer. How can I restore them?
- Can I create a visibility from objects even though the function is grayed?
- How do I apply wind load on members of open structures?