RF-LOAD-HISTORY | Features
- Simple definition of load steps
- Simple assignment of load cases, load combinations, result combinations to load steps
- Consideration of plastic deformations (isotropic hardening behavior) of previous load steps
- Numerical and graphical display of results (deformations, support forces, internal forces, stresses, strains, etc.) for individual load steps
- Detailed printout report including result documentation for all load steps
Do you have any questions or need advice?
Contact us or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.