Improved Overview in Material Library
This technical article presents some basics for using the Torsional Warping add-on (7 DOF). It is fully integrated into the main program and allows you to consider the cross-section warping when calculating member elements. In combination with the Stability Analysis and Steel Design add-ons, it is possible to perform the lateral-torsional buckling design with internal forces according to the second-order analysis, taking into account imperfections.
- Is it possible to import layers as a visibility?
- What Happens to the Online License if the Computer is Broken or Stolen?
- We have purchased several online licenses. How can I move the authorization from one license to another?
- Unfortunately, the trial period of my trial version of RFEM 6 / RSTAB 9 has already expired. How can I continue to test the new Dlubal products?
- How can I assign existing loads to another load case?
- How can I optimize cross-sections within the steel design?
- What is the meaning of the two terms "Factorize provided reinforcement" and "Optimize provided reinforcement" in the concrete design?
- Can I download a 90-day trial version of RFEM 6 to test it out even if I own RFEM 5 now?
Is it possible to use the add-ons that are grayed out in the overview?
Can I open my old RFEM 5 models in RFEM 6 without any problems and edit them further?
RFEM 6 structural analysis software is the basis of a modular software system. The main RFEM 6 program is used to define structures, materials, and loads of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, and members. The program also allows you to create combined structures as well as to model solid and contact elements.
The RSTAB 9 structural frame analysis and design program contains a similar range of functions as the FEA RFEM software, paying special attention to frameworks. It is, therefore, very easy to use and has for many years been the best choice for structural analysis of beam structures consisting of steel, concrete, timber, aluminum, and other materials.