- More than 45,000 users in 95 countries
- One software package for all application areas
- Free support provided by experienced engineers
- Short learning time and intuitive handling
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Flexible modular concept, extensible according to your needs
- Scalable license system with single and network licenses
- Proven software used in many well-known projects
One of the Best Solutions
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Why Dlubal Software?
Interesting customer projects designed with the structural analysis programs by Dlubal Software.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What is the difference between the dongle drivers of CRANEWAY and RFEM or RSTAB?
- How do I create a user-defined material in the RX‑TIMBER program?
- How can I load the authorization file (AUTHOR.INI) in the RX-TIMBER module?
- Can I also apply user-defined loads in RX-TIMBER?
- After having downloaded the installation file, an error message appears saying that the setup file is defective. What can I do?
- How do network licenses work and how often is it possible to license a program to it?
- I have purchased the programs RFEM and RSTAB. However, I can only see RFEM (or RSTAB) in the Download section in my Dlubal Account. Why?
- I have received an RFEM file with the file extension .rf5t or an RSTAB file with the file extension .rs8t and cannot open it. What should I do?
- When I open the Windows calculator in Dlubal Software programs, an error message appears. In fact, the calculator will start, but it is not possible to transfer the results directly. What is the reason?
- How can I change the language in the RX‑TIMBER add-on module?
Timber design of stiffening truss bracing according to Eurocode 5 or DIN 1052
Timber design of rectangular and circular columns according to Eurocode 5 or DIN 1052
Timber design of simple, continuous and Gerber beams with or without cantilever according to Eurocode 5 or DIN 1052
Timber design of three-hinged frames with finger joint connections according to Eurocode 5 or DIN 1052
Timber design of single-span and wide-span glulam beams according to Eurocode 5 or DIN 1052
Timber design of coupled purlins and continuous beams according to Eurocode 5 or DIN 1052
Timber design of flat, monopitch and duopitch roofs according to Eurocode 5