- Over 86,000 users in 95 countries
- One software package for all application areas
- Free support by experienced engineers
- Short learning time and intuitive / self-explanatory software
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- Flexible modular concept that can be extended as required
- Scalable license system with single-user and network licenses
- Respected and proven software in many well-known projects
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Why Dlubal Software?
- I have a question about the results of the serviceability limit state design: How is the increment of the dead load by the factor 1.8 and the imposed load by 1.48 explained in the result combinations for the SLS design?
- Which Dlubal Software programs can I use to calculate and design timber structures?
- Windows Defender does not allow me to install RX‑TIMBER. Is it possible to get around this?
- What is the difference between the dongle drivers of CRANEWAY and RFEM or RSTAB?
- How do I create a user-defined material in the RX‑TIMBER program?
- How can I load the authorization file (AUTHOR.INI) in the RX‑TIMBER module?
- Can I also apply user-defined loads in RX-TIMBER?
- After having downloaded the installation file, an error message appears saying that the setup file is defective. What can I do?
- How do network licenses work and how often is it possible to license a program to it?
- I have purchased the programs RFEM and RSTAB. However, I can only see RFEM (or RSTAB) in the Download section in my Dlubal Account. Why?
Timber design of stiffening truss bracing according to Eurocode 5 or DIN 1052
Timber design of rectangular and circular columns according to Eurocode 5 or DIN 1052
Timber design of simple, continuous and Gerber beams with or without cantilever according to Eurocode 5 or DIN 1052
Timber design of three-hinged frames with finger joint connections according to Eurocode 5 or DIN 1052
Timber design of single-span and wide-span glulam beams according to Eurocode 5 or DIN 1052
Timber design of coupled purlins and continuous beams according to Eurocode 5 or DIN 1052
Timber design of flat, monopitch and duopitch roofs according to Eurocode 5