Model to Download
Truss girder made of timber and steel.
Model Used in
- RFEM-/RSTAB add-on module RF-/JOINTS Timber - Steel to Timber
- Timber Structural Analysis & Design Software
Design and Calculation of Timber Connections Indirectly Connected with Sliced Steel Plates and Steel Dowels
- Can I change the cutting angle for the "Main member only" joint type?
- According to DIN EN 1995‑1‑1/NA, the crack factor kcr may be increased by 30% for softwood in the areas that are at least 1.50 m from the timber grain plane. How is it possible to apply this in RF‑/TIMBER Pro?
- Where can I find the materials for the corresponding National Annexes in RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9?
- How do I apply wind load on members of open structures?
- Is it also possible to use RF‑/TOWER Loading without the other TOWER add-on modules?
- I do not want to design a cross-section in the RF‑/STEEL EC3 add-on module. Can I quickly remove this cross-section from the selection?
- I have a roof structure resting on a steel column that runs to the foundations. The column runs through a perimeter wall that supports the false ceiling. A considerable part of the load from the roof is transferred to the wall. I want the steel column to carry all the vertical loads from the roof. How can I do it?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2018 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- I encountered a sharing violation while importing a dxf file into SHAPE-THIN. What is the issue?
- How can I display membrane stresses in the results of RF‑STEEL Surfaces?