Example of Concrete
Model to Download
Download the model of a reinforced concrete building here, and open it with the FEA software RFEM.
This model was used for FAQ 4630, among others.
Model Used in
- Views 710x
- Downloads 91x
- Updated 10/12/2021
- Number of Nodes 84
- Number of Lines 83
- Number of Members 24
- Number of Surfaces 16
- Number of Load Cases 6
- Number of Load Combinations 18
- Number of Result Combinations 2
- Total Weight 436.127 t
- Dimensions 218,9 x 138,16 x 87,93 feet
- Program Version 5.23.02.155292
- For which countries can I use the snow load generator in RFEM / RSTAB?
- Which load direction should I selected for members and surfaces in the case of a wind load?
- How can I neglect torsion in the steel and timber design?
- Can I define a different bar size in the RFEM 6 Concrete Design add-on other than the default bar sizes available in the drop-down?
- Can the RFEM 6 Concrete Design add-on automatically design member and surface reinforcement?
- Why is it not possible to select the user-defined additional reinforcement for the serviceability limit state design in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces?
- What is the maximum number of reinforcement groups that can be created in a design case in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces?
- I would like to perform punching design of a floor slab. I have selected nodes for the design, but they are marked as invalid. Where did I make a mistake?
- Is it possible to display the deformation analysis of a surface (limit 0.5‰)?
- Is the deformation analysis in state II included in the concrete design in RFEM 6?