You cannot download this structural analysis model because it is a customer project.
Concrete structure of the facility
This project was designed using BIM technology. During the documentation process, IFC files were used for the data exchange. The architectural building model was first created in REVIT then exported to RFEM to apply loads and complete the full structural analysis and design.
Model Used in
No Download Possible
Since wind on laterally open structures is not addressed in the Eurocode, the 4 cases of the German DIN 1055 Part 4 are referenced.
Design Project of the Family House P+P+2K Made from Cross-laminated Timber (CLT) and the BIM of the House
I-joists in Timber - Discussion of current design practice and implementation in structural analysis software
Disproportionate Collapse Prevention Analyses for Mid-rise Cross-laminated Timber Platform-type Buildings
RF-/DYNAM Pro-Natural Vibrations Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Determination of Natural Frequencies and Mode Shapes
RF-/DYNAM Pro - Natural Vibrations Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Determination of natural frequencies and mode shapes
- How do I create a frame joint with taper in JOINTS Steel - Rigid?
- I would like to extend an existing structure with a false ceiling that is not connected to the existing columns. How can I model it?
- For line releases, I obtain the resultants in the horizontal direction, which I cannot understand.
- How can I display wind speeds at a certain height above the ground for a wind comfort analysis?
- Can I also use the wind load generator for open buildings?
- When evaluating the support reactions of a plate supported by line supports, I noticed that the support reaction pz' does not correspond to the shear force and deviates significantly. What is the reason?
- How is it possible to consider the real cross-section geometry of member elements in RWIND Simulation?
- What does the 'Activate Weld Design' option mean in the detailed settings of RF-/STEEL EC3?
- Why do I obtain different results for the same end plate joint in RF‑/JOINTS Steel - DSTV and RF‑/JOINTS Steel - Rigid?
- Is there a way how to easily prevent RF‑SOILIN from recalculating the foundation every time the load in the governing load case is changed?