You can download this structural model to use it for training purposes or for your projects. However, we do not assume any guarantee or liability for the accuracy or completeness of the model.
Reinforced Concrete Beam with Rectangular Cross-Section
Model to Download
Model Used in
Models to Download
Knowledge Base Articles
Product Features Articles
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How can I change the size of reinforcement bars from the American code (#3,#4, and so on) to millimeters in RF‑CONCRETE Members while using ACI?
- Is it possible to do a calculation in RF-CONCRETE Members or RF-CONCRETE Columns with user-defined material (yield strength)?
- How can I perform the design of the tension resistance of a smooth column in a smooth bucket column base, i.e. the design against pulling out of the column?
- I often edit the reinforcement provided by the program. Adjusting the reinforcement by using coordinates takes much effort and time if having several beams in the model. Is there any way to speed up the reinforcement editing?
- How do you define the descriptions of various reinforcement results,such as the required reinforcement?
- How are the creep and shrinkage for columns considered in RF‑CONCRETE Members?
- Why do I get such a small amount of reinforcement for the upstand beam? The amount of reinforcement for the downstand beams is significantly larger.
- Which filter settings should be selected in the material library for concrete in order to perform design in RF‑CONCRETE according to the Swedish National Annex? In RFEM, there is no Swedish standard group available for the selection.
- How can I export the reinforcement results from RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces to Excel?
- How can I display the vertical deformation of a column in state II? I cannot find this setting for the serviceability limit state design.