Reinforced Concrete Building
Model to Download
Model Used in
- Views 47x
- Downloads 11x
- Updated 01/14/2022
- Number of Nodes 19
- Number of Lines 30
- Number of Members 2
- Number of Surfaces 12
- Number of Solids 0
- Number of Load Cases 1
- Number of Load Combinations 0
- Number of Result Combinations 0
- Total Weight 144.600 t
- Dimensions 39,37 x 19,69 x 13,12 feet
To perform deflection analysis in the right manner, it is important to “inform” the program about the exact support conditions of the element of interest. The definition of design supports in RFEM 6 will be shown for a reinforced concrete member set.
Free Webinar | Considering Construction Stages in RFEM 6 | Tuesday, January 11, 2022 | 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM CET
Free Webinar | Considering Construction Stages in RFEM 6 | Thu, Jan 13, 2022 | 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM CET
- Can I define a different bar size in the RFEM 6 Concrete Design add-on other than the default bar sizes available in the drop-down?
- Can the RFEM 6 Concrete Design add-on automatically design member and surface reinforcement?
- Why is it not possible to select the user-defined additional reinforcement for the serviceability limit state design in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces?
- What is the maximum number of reinforcement groups that can be created in a design case in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces?
- I would like to perform punching design of a floor slab. I have selected nodes for the design, but they are marked as invalid. Where did I make a mistake?
- Is the deformation analysis in state II included in the concrete design in RFEM 6?
- How can I open the interaction diagram from Concrete Design?
- Why are the members not valid for the Concrete Design add-on?
- Is it possible to design single-layer reinforced surfaces with RFEM 6?
- Where can I activate creep for concrete design?