This structural analysis model available for download may be used for learning or testing purposes. There is no guarantee or liability for the accuracy or completeness of the model.
Rigid Steel Connection | 3
Model to Download
Download the model of a rigid connection here, and open it with the structural FEA software RFEM.
This model is shown in the free webinar "Analysis of Steel Joints Using Finite Element Model in RFEM 6" on February 24, 2022 (in English; on February 22, 2022 in German).
Model Used in
- Knowledge Base 001697 | Designing Steel Joints in RFEM 6
- Knowledge Base 001698 | Evaluating and Documenting Steel Joints Analysis Results in RFEM 6
- Event 002488 | Analysis of steel connections using a finite element model in RFEM 6
- Event 002490 | Analysis of Steel Joints Using FE Model in RFEM 6
- Event 002586 | Analysis of Steel Connections by FEM Method in RFEM 6
- Video 003238 |
- Video 003241 | Analysis of Steel Joints Using FE Model in RFEM 6
- Video 003262 | KB 001697 | Designing Steel Joints in RFEM 6
- Webinar "Analysis of Steel Joints Using Finite Element Model in RFEM 6"
- Structural Models of Steel Connections for Free Download
- Steel Joints for RFEM 6
- Views 1251x
- Downloads 92x
- Updated 11/23/2022
- Number of Nodes 62
- Number of Lines 91
- Number of Members 89
- Number of Surfaces 6
- Number of Solids 0
- Number of Load Cases 5
- Number of Load Combinations 10
- Number of Result Combinations 0
- Total Weight 7.822 tons
- Dimensions 139.93 x 64.6 x 161.45 feet
With the RFEM 6 Steel Joints add-on, you can analyze steel connections by using an FE model. This article demonstrates how to evaluate and document the steel joints analysis results.
Recorded Webinar | Analysis of Steel Connections Using Finite Element Model in RFEM 6 | www.dlubal.com
Analysis of Steel Joints Using Finite Element Model in RFEM 6 | Thu, Feb 24, 2022 | 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM CET