RSTAB 8 | Structural Frame Analysis Software
RSTAB - Powerful and Easy to Use
RSTAB is a powerful analysis and design software for 3D beam, frame, or truss structure calculations, reflecting the current state of the art and helping structural engineers meet requirements in modern civil engineering.
RSTAB is the basis of a modular software system and allows for intuitive modeling of simple and complex structures due to its sophisticated input technology. The efficient RSTAB solver allows for linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions.
Various add-on modules are available for structural design, considering both material- and standard-specific requirements. Thanks to the modular software concept, you can put together a program package that is tailored to your individual requirements. A later upgrade is always possible.
The main program RSTAB is also available as a lower-priced 2D version.
Building Information Modeling (BIM)
Due to a wide range of interfaces, RSTAB provides perfect interaction between CAD and structural analysis programs in Building Information Modeling (BIM). Thus, bidirectional data exchange between RSTAB and programs such as Tekla Structures, Autodesk Revit, and Bentley ISM is possible.
“I really enjoy working with Dlubal Software programs. The structure generation and modification can proceed smoothly:
- Manageability of functions in the menu and movability in space
- Data transparency: checks, options to modify and transfer data
I am happy that I switched over to Dlubal Software!”
Do you have any questions about our products or which are best suited for your design projects? Contact us via phone, email, chat, or forum, or search the FAQ page, available 24/7.
RF-IMP/RSIMP Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Generation of Equivalent Geometric Imperfections and Pre-Deformed Initial Structures
RF-MOVE/RSMOVE Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Load Case Generation for Members from Moving Load Positions
RF-/TIMBER AWC Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Design of Timber Members According to ANSI/AWC NDS-2015 (US Code)
RF-/STEEL BS Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Design of Steel Members According to BS 5950 or BS EN 1993-1-1
Online Training | German | Mon, 3 August 2020 | 08:30 AM - 12:30 PM CEST | Online Training | RFEM | Basics
RFEM and RSTAB models can be saved as 3D glTF models (*.glb and *.glTF formats). View the models in 3D in detail with a 3D viewer from Google or Baylon. Take your VR glasses, such as Oculus, to "walk" through the structure.
Can I open the printout report in another PDF reader?
- RFEM and RSTAB crash at the moment of starting the program. I work with a 3D mouse. Where is the problem?
- How can I show or hide the printout report navigator?
- During the installation, I get error message R6025. What should I do?
- Is it possible to open an RFEM 5 or RSTAB 8 file in a previous program version?
The output of extreme values is not displayed. Where can I activate the MAX/MIN info?
- I need many mode shapes to achieve a sum of 90% effective modal mass. Can I limit the number of mode shapes for generating equivalent loads?
- I am trying to import a DXF file. The file can be imported into the model, but it does not have the correct scale. Where is the problem?
- Is the German National Annex 2021‑07 to Eurocode 8 available in RFEM 5 / RSTAB 8?
- How can I permanently save the parameters in the "Units and Decimal Places" dialog box?
Customers who bought this product also bought
Stress analysis of steel members
Design of steel members according to Eurocode 3
Stability analysis according to the eigenvalue method
Timber design according to Eurocode 5, SIA 265 and/or DIN 1052
Analysis of Natural Vibrations
Lateral-torsional buckling analysis of members according to the second-order analysis (FEM)
Module Extension for STEEL EC3 and RF-STEEL AISC
Warping torsion analysis according to the second-order theory with 7 degrees of freedom
Linear and nonlinear analysis of reinforced concrete members with reinforcement concept
Generation of equivalent geometric imperfections and pre-deformed initial structures for nonlinear calculations
Module Extension for RSTAB
Extension of the modules for reinforced concrete design by the Eurocode 2 design
Seismic and static load analysis using the multi-modal response spectrum analysis
Deformation and deflection analysis of members and sets of members