Color Representation of Internal Forces
Result tables display the available positive and negative internal forces in colors, including the relation to extreme values. The result tables of the design modules use color scales to represent respective design ratios. In this way, the governing locations are immediately apparent.
RF-IMP/RSIMP Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Generation of Equivalent Geometric Imperfections and Pre-Deformed Initial Structures
Designed with RFEM 3 FEM Software | I am always impressed by the range of possibilities/flexibility that Dlubal provides | Design Manager Hünnebeck
RFEM FEA Software and RSTAB Structural Analysis Software | Video Tutorial | Create and Import Blocks
Online Training | German 2 | Wednesday 29 April 2020 | 8.30 AM - 12.30 PM CEST | RSTAB - Frameworks | Online Training
Online Training | Czech | Tuesday 8 September 2020 | 9.00 AM - 11.30 AM CEST | RFEM Online Training | Basics
Online Training | Czech | Tuesday 15 September 2020 | 9.00 AM - 11.30 AM CEST | Online Training | EC 2 Concrete Structures
RFEM and RSTAB models can be saved as 3D glTF models (*.glb and *.glTF formats). View the models in 3D in detail with a 3D viewer from Google or Baylon. Take your VR glasses, such as Oculus, to "walk" through the structure.
I am trying to import a DXF file. The file can be imported into the model, but it does not have the correct scale. Where is the problem?
- Is the German National Annex 2021‑07 to Eurocode 8 available in RFEM 5 / RSTAB 8?
- How can I permanently save the parameters in the "Units and Decimal Places" dialog box?
- I have deactivated objects by load case. Why are they still considered in the calculation in the corresponding load case?
- Can I export a response spectrum from RFEM 6 and use it in RFEM 5, for example?
- I would like to enter a large spring constant. Is it possible?
- How can I update the graphics driver, and where do I find the current driver versions?
- How can I display the internal forces of a coupling member or rigid member?
- How do I get the current authorization file for RFEM 5, RSTAB 8, and other stand-alone programs?
- Can I also use RWIND 2 with RFEM 5/RSTAB 8?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids, and contact elements
Structural engineering software for designing frame, beam, and truss structures, as well as performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions