Geo-Zone Tool: Snow, Wind, and Seismic Zone Maps
Knowledge Base Articles
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Which packages are available for the Geo-Zone Tool?
- Is it also possible to access the online service "Snow, Wind and Seismic Zoning Maps" digitally via an API or a web service?
- How do I determine wind loads on structures of any shape?
- The building that I calculate is located in the North German Plain. How can I consider the increased snow load?
- Is it also possible to integrate the Geo-Zone tool for the load determination into a web service (API)? What are the conditions?
- How do I calculate a snow load by a zip code (ZIP)?
- Can I also generate a wind load on roof overhangs using the load generator?
- How do I combine the effects of the wind load acting on a guyed mast, which consists of mean wind loading and a patch load, according to the standard EN 1993‑3‑1 B.220.127.116.11 (1)?
- Can I also use the wind load generator for open buildings?
- Is it possible to generate wind loads according to DIN EN 13782 with this program?
- How do I superimpose generated equivalent loads from the seismic analysis?