- Online training provides you with solutions to your design projects.
- Receive guidance from experienced Dlubal instructors.
- Gain valuable program insight, increase efficiency, and improve workflows.
- Virtual training sessions are cost-effective, flexible, and convenient.
RFEM for Students | Part 3
Information about the Free Online Training
Why Online Training?
With this online group training, you will learn the basics and structure of the software so that you will then be able to model and calculate simple structural structures.
Date | Time
ContentRFEM for Students | Part 3
This training will enable you to work efficiently with the FEM structural analysis program RFEM. You will learn important functions and modeling options by means of practical examples. Open questions can be discussed.
The focus of the third part of this online training is mainly on the design of structural components. Therefore, the structural calculations in timber, steel and reinforced concrete will be done using practical examples.
Modeling and design of a flat timber truss
Modeling and design of a steel hall
Design of a reinforced concrete building
CostsFree of charge, provided you have a certificate of enrollment.
Please submit them under: [email protected]
Please noteA reliable internet connection is required to participate.
During the training, each participant can ask questions at any time using the chat option.
After the event, each participant will receive the models, video recordings and materials presented in the training for download. This way, the participant can go through and understand the training step by step on the models.
After completing the training, each participant will be awarded a certificate.
Daniel Dlubal, M.Sc.
COO of Dlubal Software GmbH
Mr. Dlubal oversees the operational business and is responsible for German human resources. He also works in marketing and sales.
Jannik Dunz, B.Eng.
Mr. Dunz works for Dlubal in sales and is mainly responsible for the acquisition of new customers.
Do you have any questions about a group training course? Contact us via phone, email, chat, or forum.
If you are interested in a specific topic not included in a group training, consider an Individual Training.Individual Training
"I have watched the webinar recording "Design of Cross-laminated Timber Panels (CLT) According to Eurocode 5" on YouTube and I am impressed by about the program and the very good presentation.
- Do you also offer student versions of the programs RFEM and RSTAB?
- When activating my student license, why do I get the error message "The license has already been activated. You cannot activate it again."?
- When activating my license, I get Error 2591 "Error when activating license". How can I activate the license?
- When starting the program, I get Warning No. 50 "Program authorization failed". What is the reason?
- I have a software license for RFEM and installed it on my laptop. I imported the license to my PC using "Transfer Software". Now, I would like to use the license on my laptop again. However, RFEM opens directly in the demo version. Is there any way to get back to the authorization?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids, and contact elements
Design of indirect timber connections with dowel-type fasteners and steel plates according to NDS and Eurocode 5
Design of steel members according to Eurocode 3
Stability analysis according to the eigenvalue method
Design of reinforced concrete members and surfaces (plates, walls, planar structures, shells)