Tank, Silo, and Shell Modeling in RFEM
Free Online Seminar
- Modeling, loading, and analysis of a shell structure in RFEM
- Surface stress and serviceability design in RF‑STEEL Surfaces
- Member design in RF‑STEEL AISC
- Structure stability analysis in RF‑STABILITY
- Up to 00:02:40: Introduction
- Up to 00:44:11: Modeling, loading, and analysis of a shell structure in RFEM
- Up to 00:54:25: Steel surface design in RF‑STEEL Surfaces
- Up to 00:58:47: Member design per AISC 2010 in RF‑STEEL AISC
- Up to 01:06:32: Structure stability and buckling in RF‑STABILITY
- Up to 01:08:29: Closing remarks
Amy Heilig, PE
CEO - USA Office
Sales & Technical Support Engineer
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the USA office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the North American market.
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or use our FAQ page.