Write a Comment...
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Models to Download
Lightweight Structure and CLT in RFEM
Surface model for wind pressure distribution on China Central Television Headquarters building
Factor pulley with different implementations
Pipe with Opening due to Intersection
Example of Concrete
Model for FAQ 2775 Stresses orthotropic
Model of FAQ 4616 - Suspended Ceiling
Canopy with Cold-Formed Steel Sections
2D Frame with Hinged Column
Knowledge Base Articles
This article explains the equation solver for a nonlinear calculation with a Newton-Raphson iteration.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- After opening a duopitch roof beam from RX‑TIMBER in RFEM/RSTAB, it is displayed with a gap in the apex zone. Does this affect the calculation?
- How can I additionally model welds for the connection of two surfaces with a contact solid?
- Are the Dlubal Software programs suitable for the analysis and design of hydraulic steel structures?
- Which add-on modules and programs do I need for laminate and sandwich structures as well as cross-laminated timber (CLT)?
- I would like to analyze cable and tensile structures. Is it possible to use RFEM or RSTAB for this?
- How do I display the nodal displacements graphically?
- Are silos/tanks possible to export from RFEM into Revit?
- I would like to perform a stability analysis of the upper flange in a long truss. What is the best way to proceed?
- Why does the deformation of a modeled single-span beam not correspond to the manual calculation?
- In connection with the calculation according to Theory III. Order, I get significantly smaller deformations than when calculating according to Theory I. or II. Order. How is this possible?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements