FAQ 002102 EN-US
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
The RF‑FORM‑FINDING add‑on module can be activated in the ‘Edit Model - General Data’ window, ‘Options’ tab. By activating the module, a new RF‑FORM‑FINDING load case is created and an additional menu appears in the main program, allowing for the definition of prestress conditions for membrane and cable elements.
With the activated option "Topology on form-finding shape" in the Project Navigator - Display, the model display is optimized based on the form-finding geometry. For example, the loads are displayed in relation to the deformed system.
Can I export my cutting pattern?
- How do I model a tent roof with two cone tips?
- How do I model a suspended membrane roof structure with line supports?
- How is an inflatable object simulated in RFEM?
- I have modeled a structure made of outer and inner cables as well as membranes, and get a message about instability or the error message "Jacobi matrix is not positive definite" in the RF‑FORM‑FINDING add-on module. What should I do?
- How to model a cable net structure in using the RF-FORM-FINDING add-on module?
- Which Dlubal Software programs are required to calculate membrane and tensile structures?
- I would like to analyze cable and tensile structures. Is it possible to use RFEM or RSTAB for this?
- A cable structure model created in RFEM 5.13 cannot be calculated in the current version of the program. The program displays a message that "Stiffness matrix is singular," although it could be calculated in the original version. How can I fix this?
- I get the error "The stiffness matrix is singular!" for a calculation in RF‑FORM‑FINDING, what can I do?