Setting of Wall or Slab
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
- When calculating a connection with the FRAME JOINT Pro add -on module, a message appears saying that the value is outside the allowable range (prev. Value: 108, min. Value 100, max. Value 100). What does this message mean?
- I have a trapezoidal roof structure that is supported by beams. However, the moments on the beams are smaller than they should be. What could be the reason for this?
- How can I calculate a timber-concrete composite floor with cross-laminated timber?
- Why are some load cases displayed in red in RF-STEEL EC3?
- Why does warning 155 appear as the result of the reinforced concrete design for members for the existing stirrup reinforcement?
- How can I model a thickened area of my concrete slab in RFEM such as a drop panel?
- Why are the equivalent member designs grayed out in the Stability tab when activating the plastic designs by using the partial internal force method (RF‑/STEEL Plasticity)?
For the deformation analysis by using RF‑CONCRETE Deflect, I have activated the consideration of creeping and shrinkage. Where can I see the creep coefficient and the coefficient of shrinkage applied for the calculation?
- How can I select a diameter for the rebars that is not available in the list of possible diameters for the design of rebar structures made of reinforced concrete?
- What is the purpose of the "Crack formation before reaching 28 days" setting?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions
RSTAB 2D 8.xx
Structural Frame & Truss Analysis Software