Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
With RF-/DYNAM Pro Equivalent Loads, it is possible to perform an equivalent load calculation using the multimodal response spectrum method. In the example shown here, this was done for a multi‑mass oscillator.
- I get the following message when starting all installed Dlubal programs (also when running as administrator): "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0150002)." What can I do?
- The calculation of a file runs smoothly for my colleagues, but I get the message "Calculation stopped" for the same file. What should I do?
- When starting the Dlubal Software programs, the error message "Server is busy" appears. My colleagues do not experience this problem. I have already tried to reinstall. What should I do?
- What is the difference between the dongle drivers of CRANEWAY and RFEM or RSTAB?
- In my model, some surfaces are displayed in gray, while others are displayed in white without a gray filling. The "solid transparent" display type is selected for the graphics. How can all surfaces be displayed in gray?
- Is it possible to use a smooth region in the result from contact stress?
- After calculating the cross -section data, an ellipse is displayed in the cross -section. In addition to the coordinate system, you can see broad lines above the x- and y-axis. Which representations are we talking about here? How can I deactivate it?
- How can I get the member end forces to design the connections?
- I cannot manage to correctly import the cross-section from a dxf file into the SHAPE‑THIN program, the imported cross-section is in a wrong plane. What can I do?
- I would like to calculate and design "temporary structures." What do I need for this?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions
Properties and stresses of thin-walled and cold-formed cross-sections
PLATE-BUCKLING 8.xx - Stand-Alone
Plate buckling analysis of rectangular plates with or without stiffeners
Design of crane runway girders according to EN 1993-6 and DIN 4132