FAQ 004953 EN-US
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
RFEM/RSTAB Add-on Module RF-IMP/RSIMP | Generation of Geometric Replacement Imperfections and Pre-deformed Replacement Structures
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- How is it possible to add or remove tables in the printout report?
- The display of result values is too inaccurate. Where can I set to see more result values for member internal forces?
- How do I apply prestress to tension members?
- I have numeric stiffnesses of my members. How can I assign the stiffnesses to a member without having to create a notional material and a cross-section?
- I have bought a new computer. How can I use my softlock license on it?
- How do I install the network license (USB dongle) on the server?
In my Dlubal Software programs, I have a problem that the umlauts and special characters cannot be displayed. How can I change that?
- Can I also use the load generator for the members that do not rest in one plane?
- How is the friction set on a member hinge via the COM interface?
- Is it possible to keep the results from RWIND Simulation when deleting the FE mesh if I only adjust materials or support conditions?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions