FAQ 004966 EN-US
Unable to find the answer to your question? Contact us via phone, email, chat, or forum, or send us your question directly through our online form.Submit Individual Question
Cutting Patterns for Fabric with Surface Treatment (Top) and for Textile Mesh Without Surface Treatment (Bottom)
With the activated option "Topology on form-finding shape" in the Project Navigator - Display, the model display is optimized based on the form-finding geometry. For example, the loads are displayed in relation to the deformed system.
- Although I have modeled two identical structural systems, I obtain a different shape. Why?
- It seems that the members stay not deformed after my RF‑FORM‑FINDING calculation. What did I wrong?
- How do I model a tent roof with two cone tips?
- How is an inflatable object simulated in RFEM?
- A cable structure model created in RFEM 5.13 cannot be calculated in the current version of the program. The program displays a message that "Stiffness matrix is singular," although it could be calculated in the original version. How can I fix this?
- How is it possible to create the cutting pattern geometry for a decorative sticker on a biaxially curved membrane roof?
- Why does the form-finding not work for the "Cable on Pulleys" member type?
- How are the properties of the elasticity and shear modulus of a membrane fabric with the usual force/length syntax transformed into the general force/surface syntax to be entered in RFEM?
- I cannot define the prestress separately for warp and weft in RF‑FORM‑FINDING. How can I activate it?
- How can I influence the sag of the found shape in RF‑FORM‑FINDING?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
Form-finding of tensile membrane and cable structures