Installation: Error Message R6025
Unable to find the answer to your question? Contact us via phone, email, chat, or forum, or send us your question directly through our online form.Submit Individual Question
RF-IMP/RSIMP Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Generation of Equivalent Geometric Imperfections and Pre-Deformed Initial Structures
Online Training | German | Tue, 29 September 2020 | 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM CEST | RFEM Online Training | Basics
Online Training | Czech | Tuesday, September 8, 2020 | 9.00 AM - 11.30 AM CEST | RFEM Online Training | Basics
Online Training | Czech | Tuesday, September 15, 2020 | 9:00 AM - 11:30 AM CEST | Online Training | EC 2 Concrete Structures
Event Invitation | 14th Symposium on Structural Analysis - Construction Practice | March 8 - 9, 2021
Online Training | German | Mon, 13 July 2020 | 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM CEST | RSTAB Online Training | Basics
Online Training | German | Tue, 4 August 2020 | 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM CEST | RSTAB Online Training | Basics
Online Training | German | Mo, 28 September 2020 | 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM CEST | RSTAB Online Training | Basics
Designed with the FEA Software RFEM 3 | I am constantly impressed by the range of its capabilities/flexibilities that Dlubal offers | Design Manager Hünnebeck
FEA Software RFEM & Structural Analysis Software RSTAB | Video Tutorial | Creating and Importing Blocks
RFEM and RSTAB models can be saved as 3D glTF models (*.glb and *.glTF formats). View the models in 3D in detail with a 3D viewer from Google or Baylon. Take your VR glasses, such as Oculus, to "walk" through the structure.
How can I show or hide the printout report navigator?
- Is it possible to open an RFEM 5 or RSTAB 8 file in a previous program version?
- RFEM and RSTAB crash at the moment of starting the program. I work with a 3D mouse. Where is the problem?
- The output of extreme values is not displayed. Where can I activate the MAX/MIN info?
- I need many mode shapes to achieve a sum of 90% effective modal mass. Can I limit the number of mode shapes for generating equivalent loads?
I am trying to import a DXF file. The file can be imported into the model, but it does not have the correct scale. Where is the problem?
- Is the German National Annex 2021‑07 to Eurocode 8 available in RFEM 5 / RSTAB 8?
- How can I permanently save the parameters in the "Units and Decimal Places" dialog box?
- I have deactivated objects by load case. Why are they still considered in the calculation in the corresponding load case?
- Can I export a response spectrum from RFEM 6 and use it in RFEM 5, for example?