Individual Selection in Printout Report
The content to be displayed in the loading and result tables can be managed in the global selection of the printout report (red).
The individual selection (green) allows for an additional assignment of different load combinations for the corresponding tables. Since this specific selection contradicts the global, a check (purple) has been implemented. Thus, the individual selection is replaced only if you select this check box.
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Lukas Sühnel
Product Engineering & Customer Support
Do you have questions or need advice?
Contact our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- How can I remove graphics from a printout report?
- How can I change the colors of user-defined visibilities for a screen and a printout report?
- Is it possible to insert an external image to the printout report?
- In my printout report, I noticed that the internal forces of the members are not recorded completely in Table 4.1 for the result combinations. How can I set this correctly?
- Is there an option to add an index (for example, "a") to the page numbering in a printout report?
- Is it possible to create a table of contents in the printout report?
- Why is no support force displayed even though I have bedded the member?
- RFEM calculates all load combinations automatically according to the second-order analysis. Is it possible to deactivate this?
Is it possible to change the font size of dimensions?
Which units are specified in the result display of the support reactions (kN or kN/m)? A note about this is missing in the graphic.
In the case that the support reactions are given in kN/m, for which distance does the value apply?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions